Report NEP-COM-2021-06-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evensen, Charlotte Bjørnhaug & Haugen, Atle, 2021. "The impact of targeting technologies and consumer multi-homing on digital platform competition," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2021, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bonnet, Céline & Etcheverry, Clara, 2021. "The Impact of Online Grocery Shopping on Retail Competition and Profit Sharing: an Empirical Evidence of the French Soft Drink Market," TSE Working Papers 21-1225, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2022.
- Niswonger, Benjamin, 2020. "Dynamics of Markups, Concentration and Product Span," CEPR Discussion Papers 14881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benavente, Jose Miguel & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2021. "How does market competition affect firm innovation incentives in emerging countries? Evidence from Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 2021-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Todorova, Tamara, 2021. "Market Power and the Incentive to Innovate: A Return to Schumpeter and Arrow," MPRA Paper 108121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Lemarié & Cecilia Vergari, 2021. "Monopoly strategy with purchase dependent preferences and endogenous preference change," Discussion Papers 2021/271, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Yue Cai, 2021. "Measuring Market Power in the IPO Underwriter," Working Papers 2108, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2021. "Coinsurance vs. copayments: reimbursement rules for a monopolistic medical product with competitive health insurers," TSE Working Papers 21-1223, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ernst Fehr & Keyu Wu, 2021. "Obfuscation in competitive markets," ECON - Working Papers 391, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2023.
- Peter H. Egger & Katharina Erhardt & Gerard Masllorens, 2021. "Backward Versus Forward Integration of Firms in Global Value Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 9111, CESifo.
- Ricardo D. Brito & Eduardo Correia de Souza, Rodrigo Moita, 2021. "R&D intensity and Vertical Differentiation," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Benjamin T. Leyden, 2021. "Platform Design and Innovation Incentives: Evidence from the Product Rating System on Apple's App Store," CESifo Working Paper Series 9113, CESifo.
- Baldwin, Elizabeth & Goldberg, Paul & Lock, Edwin, 2020. "Solving Strong-Substitutes Product-Mix Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 14976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benavente, Jose Miguel & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2021. "The effectiveness of innovation policy and the moderating role of market competition: Evidence from Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 2021-025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dong HUO & Jianwei DANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2021. "Leveraging Standard Essential Patents for Capturing Innovation Rents: The Strategic Disclosure of License Rules," Discussion papers 21028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maestri, Lucas & Monzon, Ignacio, 2020. "Bargaining over a divisible good in the market for lemons," CEPR Discussion Papers 14920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldman, Maryann & Guy, Frederick & Iammarino, Simona & Ioramashvili, Carolin, 2021. "Gathering round Big Tech: how the market for acquisitions reinforces regional inequalities in the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110718, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- SUZUKI Shinya & INUI Tomohiko & IKEDA Yuya, 2021. "Impact of M&A by foreign companies on innovation activities of acquired companies (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 21012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yuan Deng & Jieming Mao & Balasubramanian Sivan & Kangning Wang, 2021. "Optimal Pricing Schemes for an Impatient Buyer," Papers 2106.02149, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2023.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Romahn, AndrÃ© & Duch-Brown, Nestor, 2020. "Evaluating the Impact of Online Market Integration - Evidence from the EU Portable PC Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 14864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Jakub Mućk, 2020. "Unravelling the markups changes: the role of demand elasticity and concentration," NBP Working Papers 334, Narodowy Bank Polski.