Report NEP-COM-2020-11-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenhao Li, 2020. "Using Information to Amplify Competition," Papers 2010.05342, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Céline Bonnet & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2020. "Empirical methodology for the evaluation of collusive behaviour in vertically-related markets: an application to the "yogurt cartel" in France," Post-Print hal-02952676, HAL.
- Kai Hao Yang, 2020. "Selling Consumer Data for Profit: Optimal Market-Segmentation Design and its Consequences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2258, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hassan Afrouzi & Andres Drenik & Ryan Kim, 2020. "Growing by the Masses - Revisiting the Link between Firm Size and Market Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 8633, CESifo.
- Robert Clark & Mario Samano, 2020. "Incentivized Mergers and Cost Effciency: Evidence from the Electricity Distribution Industry," Working Paper 1447, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Nan Miles Xi, 2020. "The Duopoly Analysis of Graphics Card Market," Papers 2010.09074, arXiv.org.
- Francisco Cisternas & Wee Chaimanowong & Alan Montgomery, 2020. "Influencing Competition Through Shelf Design," Papers 2010.09227, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2021.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2019. "Effect of Public Procurement Regulation on Competition and Cost-Effectiveness," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/22, European University Institute.
- Gillen, David W. & Oum, Tae H. & Tretheway, Michael W., 2020. "Entry Barriers and Anti-Competitive Behaviour in a Deregulated Canadian Airline Market," 21st Annual Canadian Transportation Research Forum, Vancouver, British Columbia, May 28-30, 1986 305967, Canadian Transportation Research Forum (CTRF).
- Andreas Haufler & Dirk Schindler, 2020. "Attracting Profit Shifting or Fostering Innovation? On Patent Boxes and R&D Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8640, CESifo.
- Inge van den Bijgaart & Davide Cerruti, 2020. "The Effect of Information on Market Activity; Evidence from Vehicle Recalls," CESifo Working Paper Series 8636, CESifo.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiangqian Yang, 2020. "Information Design in Optimal Auctions," Papers 2010.08990, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Robert Clark & Decio Coviello & Adriano De Leverano, 2020. "Complementary bidding and the collusive arrangement: Evidence from an antitrust investigation," Working Paper 1446, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Cape, D.M., 2020. "The Impact on the Intercity Bus Industry of Policy Changes in Air and Rail Passenger Transportation," 21st Annual Canadian Transportation Research Forum, Vancouver, British Columbia, May 28-30, 1986 305939, Canadian Transportation Research Forum (CTRF).
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2020. "L'originalisme des juges fédéraux américains ou l'établissement de fondements constitutionnels au libéralisme économique depuis les années 1970," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Mar 2021.
- Ariel Burstein & Vasco M. Carvalho & Basile Grassi, 2020. "Bottom-up Markup Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 27958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain Gauriot Author e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org & Lionel Page Author e-mail: email@example.com, 2021. "How Market Prices React to Information: Evidence from Binary Options Markets," Working Papers 20200058, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Oct 2021.