Report NEP-COM-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu & Tetsuya Nakajima, 2018. "On the merger paradox and asymmetric product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 173, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2018. "The Effects of Entry under the Coexistence of Oligopolistic and Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series 174, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Herweg, Fabian & Rosato, Antonio, 2018. "Bait and Ditch: Consumer Naiveté and Salesforce Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership Concentration and Corporate Conduct," CEPR Discussion Papers 12598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antón, Miguel & Ederer, Florian & Gine, Mireia & Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hunold, Matthias & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Supply chain innovations and partial ownership," DICE Discussion Papers 281, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2018. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 6850, CESifo.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo D. & Seel, Christian, 2018. "Bertrand Competition with Asymmetric Costs: A Solution in Pure Strategies," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku, 2018. "Subsidies to Public Firms and Competition Modes under a Mixed Duopoly," Discussion papers 18001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Rudra Narayana, 2018. "National Drug Policy Face-off: Some Notes Justifying the Regulations and Drug Price Control Regime in India," MPRA Paper 84318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Grajek & Klaus Gugler & Tobias Kretschmer & Ion Mişcişin, 2017. "Static or dynamic efficiency: Horizontal merger effects in the wireless telecommunications industry," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-17-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Diego Aparicio & Alberto Cavallo, 2018. "Targeted Price Controls on Supermarket Products," NBER Working Papers 24275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BjØrn Olav Johansen & Thibaud Vergé, 2017. "Platform Price Parity Clauses with Direct Sales," Working Papers 2017-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- YAMASHITA Nobuaki & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2017. "Innovation Responses of Japanese Firms to Chinese Import Competition," Discussion papers 17126, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Spindler, Christian & Woll, Oliver & Schober, Dominik, 2018. "Sharing is not caring: Backward integration of consumers," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Azar, José & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Steinbaum, Marshall, 2017. "Labor Market Concentration," IZA Discussion Papers 11254, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Does market structure trigger efficiency? Evidence for the USA before and after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 84511, University Library of Munich, Germany.