Report NEP-COM-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azamat Valei, 2017. "Advertising Response to New Entry," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp588, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gilad Sorek, 2017. "Market Power and Growth through Vertical and Horizontal Competition," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," AMSE Working Papers 1713, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Brian Adams & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Zone Pricing in Retail Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2079R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2017.
- Abbring, Jaap & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2018. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics (revision of 2017-021) : Empirics," Discussion Paper 2018-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ian Jewitt & Daniel Z. Li, 2017. "Cheap Talk Advertising in Auctions: Horizontally vs Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2017_03, Durham University Business School.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Working Papers tecipa-580, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aminadav, Gur & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong & Zhu, Weikang, 2017. "Mergers and Acquisitions and the Value of Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 11986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Z. Li & Minbo Xu, 2017. "Equilibrium Competition, Social Welfare and Corruption in Procurement Auctions," Working Papers 2017_04, Durham University Business School.
- Robert Kulick, 2017. "Ready-to-Mix: Horizontal Mergers, Prices, and Productivity," Working Papers 17-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Geographical Dispersion of Consumer Search Behavior," Working Papers 1705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Matt V. Leduc & Matthew O. Jackson & Ramesh Johari, 2015. "Pricing and Referrals in Diffusion on Networks," Papers 1509.06544, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Ludmila Matyskova & Jan Sipek, 2017. "Manipulation of Cursed Beliefs in Online Reviews," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp586, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 2017. "Understanding the New Philippine Competition Act," Discussion Papers DP 2017-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.