Report NEP-COM-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bischoff, Oliver & Buchwald, Achim, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Firm Networks, Corporate Performance and Product Market Competition," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145730, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Walter Ferrarese, 2017. "Endogenous Mergers and Leadership Acquisition in Cournot Oligopolies," CEIS Research Paper 398, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017. "An empirical analysis of mergers: Efficiency gains and impact on consumer prices," DICE Discussion Papers 244, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "Cooperation in a differentiated duopoly when information is dispersed: A beauty contest game with endogenous concern for coordination," Working Papers of BETA 2017-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rabah Amir & Igor V. Evstigneev, 2017. "A New Look at the Classical Bertrand Duopoly," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1702, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ryuji Sano, 2017. "A Dynamic Mechanism Design with Overbooking, Different Deadlines, and Multi-unit Demands," KIER Working Papers 963, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2017. "R&D Cooperatives and Market Collusion: A Global Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-020/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15510, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb & Mara Lederman, 2017. "Exit, Tweets, and Loyalty," Working Papers 2017-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Peukert, Christian & Aguiar, Luis & Claussen, Jörg, 2016. "Catch Me if You Can: Effectiveness and Consequences of Online Copyright Enforcement," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145490, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Franck, Jens-Uwe & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Toward a coherent policy on cartel damages," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Liangliang Jiang & Ross Levine & Chen Lin, 2016. "Competition and Bank Opacity," Working Papers 052016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Houyuan Jiang & Zhan Pang & Sergei Savin, 2017. "Improving Patient Access to Care: Performance Incentives and Competition in Healthcare Markets," Working Papers 2017/01, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Cory Capps & Dennis W. Carlton & Guy David, 2017. "Antitrust Treatment of Nonprofits: Should Hospitals Receive Special Care?," NBER Working Papers 23131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Ryan, 2017. "The Competitive Effects of Transmission Infrastructure in the Indian Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 23106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.