Report NEP-COM-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariana Cunha & António Osório & Ricardo Ribeiro, 2016. "Endogenous product design and quality with rationally inattentive consumers," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Aldo Pignataro, 2016. "Consumer Loss Aversion, Product Experimentation and Implicit Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 457, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Möllers, Claudia & Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2016. "Search costs in concentrated markets: An experimental analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 233, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Möllers, Claudia, 2016. "Reputation and foreclosure with vertical integration: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 232, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Shelegia, Sandro & Wilson, Chris, 2016. "A Generalized Model of Sales," EconStor Preprints 147411, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Horacio Larreguy & Robert Rodriguez & Laura Trucco, 2016. "Publishing Retail Prices in an Inflationary Context: Evidence from Argentina," Working Paper 468681, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jurriën Bakker, 2016. "On the relation between patent citations and patent value," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 554797, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Berghäll, Elina, 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 77, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantinos Charistos & Christos Constantatos, 2016. "On leniency and markers in antitrust: how many informants are enough?," Discussion Paper Series 2016_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2016.
- Dorothée Rouzet & Francesca Spinelli, 2016. "Services Trade Restrictiveness, Mark-Ups and Competition," OECD Trade Policy Papers 194, OECD Publishing.
- José Marino García García & Aurelia Valiño Castro & A. Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, 2016. "Price discrimination of ott providers under duopolistic competition and multi-dimmesional product differentiation in retail broadband access," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1607, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Bardey, David & Tovar, Jorge & Santos, Nicolas, 2016. "Characterization of the relevant market in the media industry: some new evidence!," TSE Working Papers 16-719, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Banu Külter Demirgüne? & Bülent Özsaçmac?, 2016. "EXPLORING THE EFFECT OF CONSUMERS? FOOD-RELATED DECISION MAKING STYLES ON NATIONAL BRAND vs. STORE BRAND CHOICE," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406888, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rémy Guichardaz & Laurent Bach & Julien Penin, 2016. "Music industry intermediation in the digital era and the resilience of the majors’ oligopoly: The role of transactional capabilities," Working Papers of BETA 2016-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Richstein, Joern & May, Nils, 2016. "A Blue Print for European Power Market Design," EconStor Research Reports 147412, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.