Report NEP-COM-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Ushchev, Philip, 2016. "Monopolistic competition without apology," CEPR Discussion Papers 11449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Stefania Garetto, 2016. "Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity, Incomplete Information, and Pass-Through," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," CEPR Discussion Papers 11437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Huettner, & Tamer Boyaci, & Yalcin Akcay, 2016. "Consumer choice under limited attention when options have different information costs," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 04 Oct 2016.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods or Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 147/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Timothy Besley & James M. Malcolmson, 2016. "Choice and Competition in Public Service Provision," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Boone, Jan & Schottmuller, C., 2016. "Procurement with specialized firms," Other publications TiSEM 34da98d5-1061-409f-a4a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dean Baker, 2016. "Working Paper: Rents and Inefficiency in the Patent and Copyright System: Is There a Better Route?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Willems, Bert & Mulder, M., 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Brian Adams & Joshua Gans & Richard Hayes & Ryan Lampe, 2016. "Does Organizational Form Drive Competition? Evidence from Coffee Retailing," NBER Working Papers 22548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian P Soebbing & Nicholas M Watanabe & Chad S Seifried, 2016. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Major League Baseball Team’s Revenue," Working Papers 1601, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Datta, Debabrata & Banerjee, Ranjan, 2016. "Performance of mixed oligopoly model in the context of Indian telecom industry," MPRA Paper 72949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carletti, Elena & Leonello, Agnese, 2016. "Credit market competition and liquidity crises," Working Paper Series 1932, European Central Bank.
- Pedro Mendi & Rodrigo Costamagna, 2015. "Managing Innovation under Competitive Pressure from Informal Producers Managing Innovation under Competitive Pressuire from Informal Producers," NCID Working Papers 10/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Chen, Shin-Horng & Wen, Pei-Chang, 2016. "Post Catch-up with Market Cultivation and Product Servicizing: Case of Taiwan's Transportation Equipment Industries," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.