Report NEP-COM-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2015. "Strategic Choice of Network Externality," Working Papers 2015-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 908, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Weerachart T. Kilenthong & Robert M. Townsend, 2016. "A Market Based Solution for Fire Sales and Other Pecuniary Externalities," NBER Working Papers 22056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Cavallo, 2016. "Are Online and Offline Prices Similar? Evidence from Large Multi-Channel Retailers," NBER Working Papers 22142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynne Pepall & Joseph Reiff, 2016. "The "Veblen" Effect, Targeted Advertising and Consumer Welfare," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0815, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2015. "Does the Nature of Piracy and Competition Matter?," Working Papers 2015-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1457, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Johan N. M. Lagerlöf, 2016. "Strategic Gains from Labor Market Discrimination," Discussion Papers 16-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- He, Xi & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liu, Yizao, 2015. "Substitution between Online and Offline Advertising: Evidence from the Carbonated Soft Drink Industry," Working Papers 37, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Haucap, Justus & Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "How mergers affect innovation: Theory and evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," DICE Discussion Papers 218, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Gugler, Klaus & Heim, Sven & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2016. "Non-sequential search, competition and price dispersion in retail electricity," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-029, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Liu, Yuna & Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Stock exchange mergers and weak-form information efficiency: Evidence from the OMX Nordic and Baltic consolidation," Umeå Economic Studies 923, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Denise Scheld & Johannes Paha & Nicolas Fandrey, 2015. "A risk governance approach to managing antitrust risks in the banking industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201535, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Imhof, David & Karagök, Yavuz & Rutz, Samuel, 2016. "Screening for bid-rigging - does it work?," FSES Working Papers 468, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.