Report NEP-COM-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2015. "Bertrand-Edgeworth games under triopoly: the payoffs," MPRA Paper 64638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achim I. Czerny & Erik T. Verhoef & Anming Zhang, 2015. "A Theory of Continuous Uncertainty Types," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-065/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Trudeau & Zheng Wang, 2015. "Help us to help you: how consumer data can alter quality races," Working Papers 1501, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2015. "On firms’ product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1517, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Rabah Amir & David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2014. "Optimal licensing of uncertain patents in the shadow of litigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01087234, HAL.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2015. "Identifying Two Part Tariff Contracts with Buyer Power: Empirical Estimation on Food Retailing," CEPR Discussion Papers 10623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Lynch, Muireann A., 2015. "Competition and the Single Electricity Market: Which Lessons for Ireland," Papers WP497, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Blázquez de Paz, Mario, 2015. "Transmission Costs, Transmission Capacities and their Influence on Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 1070, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- Jorge Balat & Juan E. Carranza & Juan D. Martin, 2015. "Dynamic and Strategic Behavior in Hydropower-Dominated Electricity Markets: Empirical Evidence for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012906, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Tomas Havranek & Diana Zigraiova, 2015. "Bank Competition and Financial Stability: Much Ado about Nothing?," Working Papers 2015/02, Czech National Bank.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2015. "Physician competition and the provision of care: evidence from heart attacks," Working Paper Series 2015-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2015. "Structure of global buyer-supplier networks and its implications for conflict minerals regulations," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 053, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000149:012905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore