Report NEP-COM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Rey, Patrick & Chambolle, Claire, 2014. "Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up," IDEI Working Papers 836, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Nocke, Volker & Rey, Patrick, 2014. "Exclusive Dealing and Vertical Integration in Interlocking Relationships," TSE Working Papers 14-515, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2018.
- Federico Boffa & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Optimal Cartel Prices in Two-Sided Markets Access," Working Papers 14-19, NET Institute.
- Crosetto, P. & Gaudeul, A., 2014. "Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion," Working Papers 2014-08, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Edward John Dorrell Webb, 2014. "Do we see monopoly or duopoly? The influence of perception on entry deterrence," Discussion Papers 14-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andre Veiga, 2014. "Dynamic Platform Design," Working Papers 14-15, NET Institute.
- L. Lambertini & L. Marattin, 2014. "To Adjust or not to Adjust after a Cost-Push Shock? A Simple Duopoly Model with (and without) Resilience," Working Papers wp970, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2014. "Hotelling meets Holmes : the importance of returns to product differentiation and distribution economies for the firm's optimal location choice," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1420, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dominika Bogusz & Mariusz Gorajski, 2014. "Optimal Goodwill Model with Consumer Recommendations and Market Segmentation," Lodz Economics Working Papers 1/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, revised Oct 2014.
- Gunno Park & Jina Kang, 2014. "Effect of Alliance Experience on New Alliance Formations and Internal R&D Capabilities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014119, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Babur De los Santos & Matthijs Wildenbeest, 2014. "E-book Pricing and Vertical Restraints," Working Papers 14-18, NET Institute.
- Bonnet, Céline & de Mouzon, Olivier, 2014. "Analysis of Multiple Discrete-Continuous Choices: Empirical Evidence of Biased Price Elasticities under Standard Discrete Choice models on the Soft Drink Market," TSE Working Papers 14-520, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dewenter, Ralf & Rösch, Jürgen & Terschüren, Anna, 2014. "Abgrenzung zweiseitiger Märkte am Beispiel von Internetsuchmaschinen," Working Paper 151/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Vlad Radoias, 2014. "When Price Discrimination Fails - A Principal Agent Problem with Social Influence," Working Papers 2014-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Erik Strøjer Madsen & Yanqing Wu, 2014. "Globalization of Brewing and Economies of Scale," Economics Working Papers 2014-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.