Report NEP-COM-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2014. "Price vs. quantity competition in a vertically related market," DICE Discussion Papers 146, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2013. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0884r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised May 2014.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2014. "Inter-Firm Price Coordination in a Two-Sided Market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro & João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2014. "Nesting Vertical and Horizontal Differentiation in Two-Sided Markets," FEP Working Papers 535, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Strategic delegation in two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 536, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Jung, Yeonjei & Kim, Jaesoo, 2014. "Bundling and joint marketing by rival firms," DICE Discussion Papers 144, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Wolthoff, Ronald & Visschers, Ludo & Lester, Benjamin, 2014. "Competing with Asking Prices," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1411, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2014. "A Spatial Model of Perfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- MArco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2014. "Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and Scope of French Firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sergei Kovbasyuk, 2013. "Seller - paid Ratings," EIEF Working Papers Series 1330, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2013.
- Wolthoff, Ronald & Visschers, Ludo & Lester, Benjamin, 2014. "Meeting technologies and optimal trading mechanisms in competitive search markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1409, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Sustaining collusion in markets with a general evolution of demand," FEP Working Papers 537, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yamada, Mai, 2014. "Opening Hours and Quality Choices," MPRA Paper 56066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014. "Capacity choice and welfare under alternative unionisation structures," Discussion Papers 2014/176, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2014. "Macroprudential Consolidation Policy in Interbank Networks," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Leemore Dafny & Jonathan Gruber & Christopher Ody, 2014. "More Insurers Lower Premiums: Evidence from Initial Pricing in the Health Insurance Marketplaces," NBER Working Papers 20140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yizao & Rui, Huaxia, 2014. "Consumer Attention, Engagement, and Market Shares: Evidence from the Carbonated Soft Drinks Market," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.