Report NEP-COM-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Hellersteina & Nathaniel Higginsa & Michael J. Roberts, 2014. "Using Quotas to Enhance Competition in Asymmetric Auctions: A Comparison of Theoretical and Experimental Outcomes," Working Papers 201409, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Boutin, 2014. "Screening for Good Patent Pools through Price Caps on Individual Licenses," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rena M. Conti & Ernst R. Berndt, 2014. "Specialty drug prices and utilization after loss of U.S. patent exclusivity, 2001-2007," NBER Working Papers 20016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Micaela Ponce & Anne Neumann, 2014. "Elasticities of Supply for the US Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1372, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.