Report NEP-COM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 14-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kersting, Erasmus K. & Gorg, Holger, 2014. "Vertical integration and supplier finance," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 168, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Zhang, Zhou, 2014. "Multiple Equilibria and Deterrence in Airline Markets," MPRA Paper 53232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escobari, Diego & Jindapon, Paan, 2014. "Price Discrimination through Refund Contracts in Airlines," MPRA Paper 53629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha A. Starr & R. Forrest McCluer, 2014. "Prices and Quantities in Health Care Antitrust Damages," Working Papers 2014-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald B. Davies, 2014. "Foreign Bidders Going Once, Going Twice... Protection in Government Procurement Auctions," Working Papers 1402, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2014. "Transmission constraints and strategic underinvestment in electric power generation," TSE Working Papers 13-459, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Franscarelli, Angelo & Ciliberti, Stefano, 2014. "Mandatory Rules In Contracts Of Sale Of Food And Agricultural Products In Italy: An Assessment Of Article 62 Of Law 27/2012," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163350, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claudia Hitaj & Andrew Stocking, 2014. "Market Efficiency and the U.S. Market for Sulfur Dioxide Allowances: Working Paper 2014-01," Working Papers 45044, Congressional Budget Office.