Report NEP-COM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexei Parakhonyak, 2013. "Oligopolistic competition and search without priors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna D'Annunzio, 2013. "Vertical Integration in Two-Sided Markets: Exclusive Provision and Program Quality," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-16, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Andrei Hagiu & Hanna Halaburda, 2013. "Information and Two-Sided Platform Profits," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- Igor Pospelov & Stanislav Radionov, 2013. "Multisector monopolistic competition model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2013. "External capital access and new product launch in start-up firms with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2013. "Spillovers, product substitution and R&D investment : theory and evidence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Working Papers 2012/11, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Ricardo Andrés Guzmán & Rodrigo Harrison & Nureya Abarca & Mauricio G. Villena, 2013. "Reciprocity and Trust: Personality Psychology meets Behavioral Economics," Documentos de Trabajo 439, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," IDEI Working Papers 803, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Clémence Christin & Jean-Philippe Nicolai & Jerome Pouyet, 2013. "Pollution Permits, Imperfect Competition and Abatement Technologies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/186, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Idrissa Sibailly, 2013. "On licensing and diffusion of clean technologies in oligopoly," Working Papers hal-00911453, HAL.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudiger, Jesper, 2013. "Cross-Checking the Media," MPRA Paper 51786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dina Tsytsulina, 2013. "The effects of mergers on sellers, customers, and competitors in Russia’s ferrous and non-ferrous metal industries: the application of financial event study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 36/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maria Ostrovnaya & Elena Podkolzina, 2013. "What impact does antitrust intervention have on competition? The case of public drug procurement in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ilya Morozov & Elena Podkolzina, 2013. "Collusion detection in procurement auctions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gyuzel Yusupova, 2013. "Leniency program and cartel deterrence in Russia: effects assessment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "The Russian Electricity Supply Industry: from Reform to Reform?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de & Neto, Giácomo Balbinotto, 2013.
"A teoria do mercado religioso : evidências empíricas da literatura
[The theory of religious market : empirical evidence from the literature]," MPRA Paper 51716, University Library of Munich, Germany.