Report NEP-COM-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Paha, 2013. "Cartel Formation With Endogenous Capacity and Demand Uncertainty," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201343, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2013. "Quantifying the Coordinated Effects of Partial Horizontal Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Bidders' Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2013. "Relationship-specific Investment as a Barrier to Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2013. "Investment under uncertainty, competition and regulation," Papers 1309.1844, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2013. "Efficiencies Brewed: Pricing and Consolidation in the U.S. Beer Industry," NBER Working Papers 19353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2013. "Strategic Search Diversion, Product Affiliation and Platform Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 9451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hua Wang & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Innovation and Leapfrogging in the Chinese Automobile Industry: Examples from Geely, BYD and Shifeng," Post-Print halshs-00859483, HAL.