Report NEP-COM-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koichi Futagami & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Makoto Okamura, 2011. "Welfare Analysis of Free Entry in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- KAWAHAMA Noboru & TAKEDA Kuninobu, 2011. "Efficiency Considerations in Merger Regulation (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rabah Amir & David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2011. "Per-Unit Royalty vs Fixed Fee: The Case of Weak Patents," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00595493, HAL.
- NISHIMURA Junichi & OKADA Yosuke, 2011. "Patent and Knowhow Licensing in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- INOUE Hiroyasu & TAMADA Schumpeter, 2011. "An Analysis of Transaction and Joint-Patent Application Networks (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Caiazza, Stefano & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Trovato, Giovanni, 2011. "Do domestic and cross-border M&As differ? Cross-country evidence from the banking sector," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11061, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Dimas M. Fazio & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Profit, Cost and Scale Efficiency for Latin American Banks: Concentration-Performance Relationship," Working Papers Series 244, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bolotova, Yuliya & Novakovic, Andrew M., 2011. "The Impact of the New York State Retail Milk Price Regulation on Farm-to-Retail Price Transmission and Supermarket Pricing Strategies in Metropolitan Fluid Milk Markets," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Föllmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply: Product Market Competition versus Trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1121, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Tairi Rõõm, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.