Report NEP-COM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngo Van Long & Didier Laussel, 2011. "Strategic Separation from Suppliers of Vital Complementary Inputs: A Dynamic Markovian Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-41, CIRANO.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Richard Ruble & Bruno Versaevel, 2011. "On the timing of vertical relationships," Working Papers 1118, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Duso, Thomas & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 354, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon Phillips & Nagpurnanand Prabhala, 2011. "Post-Merger Restructuring and the Boundaries of the Firm," Working Papers 11-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "Revising Merger Guidelines: Lessons from the Irish Experience," Papers WP379, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2011. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," NBER Working Papers 16959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration with Multi-Product Firms: Non-Monotone Responses to Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-40, CIRANO.
- Granlund, David & Köksal , Miyase Yesim, 2011. "Parallel Imports and Mandatory Substitution Reform - A Kick or A Muff for Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals?," Umeå Economic Studies 824, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Hyndman & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Efficiency or Competition? A Structural Analysis of Canada's AWS Auction and the Set-Aside Provision," Departmental Working Papers 1101, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 576, Central Bank of Chile.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2011. "The Institutional Framework for Doing Sports Business: Principles of EU Competition Policy in Sports Markets," Working Papers 108/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Agustin Garcia Serrador & Ana Cristina Mingorance, 2010. "Product Market Competition and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," Working Papers 1025, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.