Report NEP-COM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talat S. Genc & Sencer Ecer, 2010. "Multimarket Contact in Vertically Related Markets," Working Papers 1007, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yiquan Gu & Burkhard Hehenkamp, 2010. "The Inefficiency of Market Transparency – A Model with Endogenous Entry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0219, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14980/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:7-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Juan José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2010. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_40, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2010. "Pre-play communication in Cournot competition: An experiment with students and managers," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2010. "Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games in Networks Approach," Working Papers 2010-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Canan Yildirim, 2010. "Cherry Picking or Driving Out Bad Management: Foreign Acquisitions in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 568, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence from the English NHS Patient Choice Reforms," SERC Discussion Papers 0041, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Talat S. Genc & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2010. "Supply Function Equilibria with Capacity Constraints and Pivotal Suppliers," Working Papers 1007, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & K. Pushpangadan & M. Suresh Babu, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation, Market Power abd Scale Efficiency in Indian Industry," Working Papers id:3142, eSocialSciences.