Report NEP-COM-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Ostatnicky, 2010. "Oligopolistic Price Competition with Informed and Uninformed Buyers," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp413, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Akio Kawasaki & Ming Hsin Lin & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Multi-market competition, R&D, and welfare in oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0796, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana, 2010. "Endogenous governance transparency and product market competition," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1021, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Franchise Contracts with Ex Post Limited Liability," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-529, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2010. "Network Competition: Workhorse Resurrection," Working Papers 10-05, NET Institute.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Rockets and Feathers in the Laboratory," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Zsolt Katona & William Rand, 2010. "Media, Aggregators and the Link Economy: Strategic Hyperlink Formation in Content Networks," Working Papers 10-13, NET Institute.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," TSE Working Papers 10-189, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2010. "Duopoly in the Japanese Airline Market: Bayesian Estimation for the Entry Game," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-763, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tarun Sabarwal & Randal Watson, 2010. "Large stores and contracting for mall locations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201007, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & James Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and Productivity: Evidence from the Post WWII U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2009. "A Contest Model of a Professional Sports League with Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0912, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.