Report NEP-COM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyle Bagwell & Gea M. Lee, 2010. "Advertising Competition in Retail Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kyle Bagwell & Gea M. Lee, 2010. "Advertising Collusion in Retail Markets," Working Papers 03-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed qualitydependent costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1015, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Werner Güth & Kirsten Häger & Oliver Kirchkamp & Joachim Schwalbach, 2010. "Testing Forbearance Experimentally - Duopolistic Competition of Conglomerate Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14784/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ryoko Oki & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Exclusive Dealing and the Market Power of Buyers," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-748, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CSEF Working Papers 255, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Simon Alder, 2010. "Competition and innovation: does the distance to the technology frontier matter?," IEW - Working Papers 493, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of central banks and competition policies in the rescue and recapitalisation of financial institutions during (and in the aftermath of) the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 23651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2010. "Measuring the effect of virtual mergers on banks’ efficiency levels:A non parametric analysis," MPRA Paper 23696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Hospital competition when patients have different willingness to pay for quality," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1014, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Margins and Market Shares:Pharmacy Incentives for Generic Substitution," NIPE Working Papers 20/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2010. "Does Unbundling Really Matter? The Telecommunications And Electricity Cases," FEP Working Papers 380, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael P. Stone, 2010. "Optimal Attorney Advertising," Working papers 2010-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.