Report NEP-COM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleftherios Zacharias, 2009. "Firm entry, product repositioning and welfare," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Daniel Engelage, 2009. "Optimal Stopping with Dynamic Variational Preferences," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse20_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Schiffbauer, Marc & Siedschlag, Iulia & Ruane, Frances, 2009. "Do Foreign Mergers & Acquisitions Boost Firm Productivity?," Papers DYNREG47, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2009. "Ricardian selection," MPRA Paper 16950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "The Global-Local Interplay of MNE and Non-MNE Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 187, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Douhan, Robin & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Entrepreneurship Policy and Globalization," Working Paper Series 807, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Jul 2013.