Report NEP-COM-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2008. "Does entry improve welfare? A general equilibrium approach to competition policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2008. "Bertrand-Edgeworth games under oligopoly with a complete characterization for the triopoly," MPRA Paper 8634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Colombo, 2008. "Discriminatory prices, endogenous locations and the Prisoner Dilemma problem," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0079, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2007. "How does FDI inflow affect productivity of domestic firms? The role of horizontal and vertical spillovers, absorptive capacity and competition," MPRA Paper 8673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2008. "Complementarities, Below-Cost Pricing, and Welfare Losses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 788, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "Complementary Assets, Start-Ups and Incentives to Innovate," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0080, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:phd:dpaper:dp_2008-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2008. "A laboratory study of Demand Reduction and Collusion in Uniform- and Discriminatory-Price Auctions," Working Papers 0801, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms? The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Vitor Marques & Isabel Soares & Adelino Fortunato, 2008. "Measuring market power in the Iberian electricity wholesale market through the residual demand curve," CEF.UP Working Papers 0801, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2008. "Cartels, managerial incentives, and productive efficiency in German coal mining, 1881-1913," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ping Zhang, 2008. "Uniform Price Auctions and Fixed Price Offerings in IPOs: An Experimental Comparison," Discussion Papers 2008-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- James Chapman & Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2008. "A Model of Tiered Settlement Networks," Staff Working Papers 08-12, Bank of Canada.