Report NEP-COM-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mouraviev, Igor, 2006. "Private Observation, Tacit Collusion and Collusion with Communication," Working Paper Series 672, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00111166_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113503_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cinzia COLAPINTO, 2006. "Market power and product quality: review of the literature," Departmental Working Papers 2006-35, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2006. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2006. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Non-Diversifiable Risk," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Leiponen, Aija, 2006. "Competing through cooperation: Standard setting in wireless telecommunications," Discussion Papers 1056, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:col:001043:002709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Ruchala & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2006. "Competition Fosters Trust," Discussion Papers 06-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fu, Qiang & Lu, Jingfeng, 2006. "Contest design and optimal endogenous entry," MPRA Paper 945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Rege, Mari, 2006. "Advertising as Distortion of Learning in Markets with Network Externalities," Memorandum 24/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lu, Jingfeng, 2006. "Endogenous entry and auctions design with private participation costs," MPRA Paper 934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00111969_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore