Report NEP-COM-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Deroian & Frédéric Gannon, 2006. "Quality-improving alliances in differentiated oligopoly," Post-Print halshs-00084891, HAL.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonese, 2006. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2006.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Damian S. Damianov, 2006. "Auctions with Endogenous Supply and the Walrasian Outcome," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/12, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs. Joint Ventures," Working Papers 2006.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:mop:lasrwp:2006.18b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," Memorandum 12/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Pricing strategies by European traditional and low cost airlines. Or, when is it the best time to book on line?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Jun Ishii & Sunyoung Jun & Kurt Van Dender, 2006. "Air Travel Choices in Multi-Airport Markets," Working Papers 050622, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Adnan Kasman & Saadet Kirbas Kasman & Oscar Carvallo, 2005. "Efficiency and Foreign Ownership in Banking: An International Comparison," Discussion Paper Series 05/03, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Item repec:col:001029:002519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore