Report NEP-COM-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2005. "Merger Policy to Promote ‘Global Players’? A Simple Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1523, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Bank mergers, competition and liquidity," Working Paper Series 0292, European Central Bank.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Franco Mariuzzo & Ciara Whelan, 2005. "Merger Control in Differentiated Product," Trinity Economics Papers 2000510, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Christian Roessler, 2005. "Can Rivalry Increase Prices?," Microeconomics 0509007, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2005.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul de Bijl, 2005. "Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaas, Leo, 2004. "Financial market integration and loan competition: when is entry deregulation socially beneficial?," Working Paper Series 0403, European Central Bank.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2005. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly (In honor of Martin Shubik)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1534, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amrita Bhattacharyya, 2005. "Competition and Advertising in Specialized Markets: A Study of the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 624, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kauko, Karlo, 2005. "Interlinking securities settlement systems: a strategic commitment?," Working Paper Series 0427, European Central Bank.
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: the role of strategic similarities," Working Paper Series 0398, European Central Bank.
- Wieland Müller & Werner Güth & Jan Potters & Susanne Büchner, 2005. "Endogenous preemption on both sides of a market," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Tapking, Jens, 2004. "Raising rival's costs in the securities settlement industry," Working Paper Series 0376, European Central Bank.
- Przybyla, Marcin & Roma, Moreno, 2005. "Does product market competition reduce inflation? Evidence from EU countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 0453, European Central Bank.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Francesco Giovannoni, 2005. "Market Concentration, Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/576, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2004. "Benefits and spillovers of greater competition in Europe: a macroeconomic assessment," Working Paper Series 0341, European Central Bank.