Report NEP-COM-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Merger Policy to Promote Global Players? A Simple Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 666, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Becerra & Juan Santalo, 2005. "The Dominance of Diversified Versus Specialized Firms Across Industries," Working Papers Economia wp05-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 2004. "Forced information disclosure and the fallacy of transparency in markets," Working Papers 1202, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth G. Stewart & J. C. H. Jones, 2005. "Are Sports Teams Multi-Product Firms?," Econometrics Working Papers 0513, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David Bach, 2005. "Even Giants Need A Club: Domestic Institutions, Market Size, And Regulatory Influence," Working Papers Economia wp05-15, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004221_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julio Orlando De Castro, 2004. "Piracy as Strategy? A Reexamination of Product Piracy," Working Papers Economia wp04-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Arie Melnik & Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2005. "Relative Market Share, Leadership and Competition in Concentrated Banking Markets," ICER Working Papers 14-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2004. "Banks without Parachutes – Competitive Effects of Government Bail-out Policies," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Gerhard Glomm & Fabio Mendez, 2005. "Does Inefficiency Justify Privatization? The Case of Intermediate Industry Monopolies," Macroeconomics 0507024, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_1a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Engel, 2003. "Market Definition As a Social Construction (Marktabgrenzung als soziale Konstruktion)," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.