Report NEP-COM-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000138:001081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2005. "Advertising on TV: Under- or Overprovision?," Memorandum 15/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2005. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0516, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Coucke, Kristien, 2005. "Import competition and the exit of firms in belgian manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0507004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Escobal & Arturo VÃ¡squez, 2005. "Market integration for agricultural output markets in Peru: the role of public infrastructure," Urban/Regional 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.