Report NEP-COM-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poltavets Ivan, 2005. "Productivity Differential and Competition: Can an Old Dog be Taught New Tricks?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Koesrindartoto, Deddy P. & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2005. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs," Staff General Research Papers 12388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, David & Schmalensee, Richard, 2005. "The Economics of Interchange Fees and Their Regulation: An Overview," Working papers 18181, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200572 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kesten C. Green & J. Scott Armstrong, 2005. "Competitor-oriented Objectives: The Myth of Market Share," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yonjil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Bank Performance: Market Power or Efficient Structure?," Working papers 2005-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Arbussà, Anna & Coenders, Germà, 2005. "Innovation strategies in the presence of technology markets: evidence from Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 15, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Industrial Organization 0507002, EconWPA.
- Juan M.C. Larrosa, 2005. "Non Cooperatives Stackelberg Networks," Industrial Organization 0507003, EconWPA.
- Philippe Menanteau, 2005. "Efficiency standards versus negotiated agreements in the electrical appliance sector," Post-Print halshs-00004031, HAL.
- Hirofumi Uchida & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2002. "Has Competition in the Japanese Banking Sector Improved?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 02-09-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2003.
- Item repec:col:000138:001059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore