Report NEP-COM-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004. "Why Barriers to Entry are Barriers to Understanding," NBER Working Papers 10577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Baumol, 2004. "Education for Innovation: Entrepreneurial Breakthroughs vs. Corporate Incremental Improvements," NBER Working Papers 10578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & James D. Dana, 2004. "Product Variety and Demand Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 10594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2004. "Antitrust Holdup Source, Cross-National Institutional Variation, and Corporate Political Strategy Implications for Domestic Mergers in a Global Context," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2003. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2004. "Export Orientation and Domestic Merger Policy: Theory and Some Empirical Evidence," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Richard N. Langlois, 2004. "Competition through Institutional Form: the Case of Cluster Tool Standards," Working papers 2004-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.