Report NEP-COM-2003-08-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machiel Mulder & S. Speck, 2003. "Competition on European energy markets: between policy ambitions and practical restrictions," CPB Document 33, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- P. Cavelaars, 2002. "Does Competition Enhancement Have Permanent Inflation Effects?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-5, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Sliwka, Dirk, 2003. "Management Incentives, Signaling Effects and the Costs of Vertical Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janno Reiljan & Liina Kulu, 2002. "The Development And Competitiveness Of Estonian Agriculture Prior To Joining The European Union," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 10, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Clement van de Coevering & Broos van der Werff, 2002. "Introducing market forces in Dutch network industries: does liberalisation lead to more competition?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-13, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.