Report NEP-CNA-2020-08-17This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li Yang & Filip Novokmet & Branko Milanovic, 2019. "From workers to capitalists in less than two generations: A study of Chinese urban elite transformation between 1988 and 2013," Working Papers hal-02876990, HAL.
- Lei Li, 2020. "Skill-Biased Imports, Human Capital Accumulation, and the Allocation of Talent," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_189, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Imbert, Clement & Papp, John, 2020. "Costs and Benefits of Rural-Urban Migration : Evidence from India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1253, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Feicheng & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Zhou, Minghai, 2020. "Trade liberalization and the gender employment gap in China," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 399, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Liu, Hengliang, 2020. "How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect housing prices in China?," MPRA Paper 102103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böing, Philipp & Hünermund, Paul, 2020. "A global decline in research productivity? Evidence from China and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-030, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christopher Paik & Lisa Blaydes, 2019. "Trade and Political Fragmentation on the Silk Roads: The Economic Effects of Historical Exchange between China and the Muslim East," Working Papers 20190033, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Dec 2019.
- Xinyu Fan & Lingwei Wu, 2020. "The Economic Motives for Foot-Binding," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_187, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kou, Zonglai & Wang, Xilin, 2020. "An Economic Analysis of Political Meritocracy," MPRA Paper 102083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chun-Fang Chiang & Jason M. Kuo & Megumi Naoi & Jin-Tan Liu, 2020. "What Do Voters Learn from Foreign News? Emulation, Backlash, and Public Support for Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 27497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew E. Clark & Huifu Nong & Hongjia Zhu & Rong Zhu, 2020. "Compensating for Academic Loss: Online Learning and Student Performance during the COVID-19 Pandemic," PSE Working Papers halshs-02901505, HAL.
- Dong, C. & Gao, J. & Linton, O. & Peng, B., 2020. "On Time Trend of COVID-19: A Panel Data Study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2065, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.