Report NEP-CNA-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiyuan Pan & Kai Xu & Kai Zhao, 2020. "Deregulation as a Source of China’s Economic Growth," Working papers 2020-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Robertson, Matthew Peter & Hinde, Raymond L. & Lavee, Jacob, 2019. "Analysis of official deceased organ donation data casts doubt on credibility of China’s organ transplant reform," SocArXiv zxgec, Center for Open Science.
- Liu Qiang & Fernando Rios-Avila & Han Jiqin, 2020. "Is China's Low Fertility Rate Caused by the Population Control Policy?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_943, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guojun He & Tony Liu & Maigeng Zhou, 2019. "Straw Burning, PM2.5 and Death: Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2019-66, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2019.
- Renai Jiang & Daniel Tortorice & Zhaohui Xuan, 2019. "Knowledge Spillovers Within Chinaâ€™s System of Research Institutes," Working Papers 1910, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Quanda & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2019. "Income Inequality and Subjective Wellbeing: Panel Data Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 97543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Dotsey & Wenli Li & Fang Yang, 2019. "Population Aging, Credit Market Frictions, and Chinese Economic Growth," Working Papers 19-55, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yan, Shiwei, 2019. "Corporate Governance and Liquidity Risk of Bank of China," MPRA Paper 97271, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2019.
- Fabrice Defever & Michele Imbruno & Richard Kneller, 2019. "Trade Liberalization, Input Intermediaries and Firm Productivity: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7987, CESifo.
- Tebboth, M.G.L. & Conway, D. & Adger, W.N., 2019. "Mobility endowment and entitlements mediate resilience in rural livelihood systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.