Report NEP-CNA-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Asonuma, Tamon, 2017. "Optimal Dynamic Path during the Transition of Exchange Rate Regime: Analysis of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), Malaysia, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 765, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gou, Qin & Yiping, Huang, 2018. "Will Financial Liberalization Trigger the First Crisis in the People’s Republic of China? Lessons from Cross-Country Experiences," ADBI Working Papers 818, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Martin Chorzempa & Paul Triolo & Samm Sacks, 2018. "China’s Social Credit System: A Mark of Progress or a Threat to Privacy?," Policy Briefs PB18-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Su, Yaqin & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2018. "Innovation, Wages, and Polarization in China," IZA Discussion Papers 11569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nie, Haifeng & Xing, Chunbing, 2018. "Education Expansion, Assortative Marriage, and Income Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 11573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jin Yang & Jian Huang & Yanhua Deng & Massimo Bordignon, 2018. "Plunging into the Sea: Ideological Change, Institutional Environments and Private Entrepreneurship in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7077, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haepp, Tobias & Lyu, Lidan, 2018. "The Impact of Primary School Investment Reallocation on Educational Attainment in Rural Areas of the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 821, Asian Development Bank Institute.