Report NEP-CNA-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiang, Chun-Fang & Liu, Jin-Tan & Wen, Tsai-Wei, 2018. "National Identity under Economic Integration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 210, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- John Strauss & Firman Witoelar & Qinqin Meng & Xinxin Chen & Yaohui Zhao & Bondan Sikoki & Yafeng Wang, 2018. "Cognition and SES Relationships Among the Mid-Aged and Elderly: A Comparison of China and Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 24583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tristan Kenderdine, 2018. "Insurance Plus Futures: Agricultural Commodity Price Reform in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201824, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Hooi Hoi Lean & Michael McAleer & Feng-Tse Tsai, 2018. "Why did Warrant Markets Close in China but not Taiwan?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-051/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Denghua Zhang, 2018. "The Concept of â€˜Community of Common Destinyâ€™ in China's Diplomacy: Meaning, Motives and Implications," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201815, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marlène GUILLON & Jacky MATHONNAT, 2018. "What can we learn on Chinese aid allocation motivations from new available data? A sectorial analysis of Chinese aid to African countries," Working Papers P225, FERDI.
- Anwar Shaikh & Isabella Weber, 2018. "The U.S.-China Trade Balance and the Theory of Free Trade: Debunking the Currency Manipulation Argument," Working Papers 1805, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson and Chao Li, 2018. "The â€œBelt and Road Initiativeâ€ and comparative regional productivity in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201813, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Shu-Han Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Asymmetric Risk Impacts of Chinese Tourists to Taiwan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-047/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Li Du and Zhongxiang Zhang, 2018. "Measuring the Redistributive Effects of China's Personal Income Tax," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201817, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- J. Guan & JdD Tena, 2018. "Do Social Medical Insurance Schemes Improve Children's Health in China?," Working Paper CRENoS 201807, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lee, Charles M. C. & Qu, Yuanyu & Shen, Tao, 2018. "Going Public in China: Reverse Mergers versus IPOs," Research Papers 3655, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Alexandra Bykova & Mahdi Ghodsi & Julia Grübler & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "Economic Policy Implications of the Belt and Road Initiative for CESEE and Austria," wiiw Policy Notes 23, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Abdur Rehman Shah, 2018. "How Does Chinaâ€“Pakistan Economic Corridor Show the Limitations of China's â€˜One Belt One Roadâ€™ Model," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201828, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lionel P. Fatton, 2018. "â€œJapan is backâ€ : Autonomy and balancing amidst an unstable Chinaâ€“U.S.â€“Japan triangle," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201820, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cho, Choongjae & Song, Youngchu, 2018. "The 4th Industrial Revolution Strategy and Cooperation in China, India and Singapore," World Economy Brief 18-14, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter & Tu, Qin & Yang, Xiaojun, 2018. "Long-run effects of family policies: An experimental study of the Chinese one-child policy," Working Papers in Economics 732, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.