Report NEP-CNA-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophia Chen & Lev Ratnovski & Pi-Han Tsai, 2017. "Credit and Fiscal Multipliers in China," IMF Working Papers 17/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Mao Zhang, 2018. "Self-employment, financial development and well-being: Evidence from China, Russia and Ukraine," Working Papers 2018-03, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Will pollution taxes improve joint ecological and economic efficiency of thermal power industry in China? A DEA based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 114, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Luigi Minale, 2018. "Agricultural Productivity Shocks, Labor Reallocation, and Rural-Urban Migration in China," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1804, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gabriel Botchwey & Gordon Crawford & Nicholas Loubere & Jixia Lu, 2018. "South-South labour migration and the impact of the informal China-Ghana gold rush 2008–13," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shan Lu & Jichang Zhao & Huiwen Wang, 2018. "The Power of Trading Polarity: Evidence from China Stock Market Crash," Papers 1802.01143, arXiv.org.
- YAMASHITA Nobuaki & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2017. "Innovation Responses of Japanese Firms to Chinese Import Competition," Discussion papers 17126, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emmanuel , Igbinoba, 2017. "Empirical Assessment of Trade Engagements: Africa, China and the Maritime Belt and Road Initiative," Working Papers 17-7, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Michael, Bryane & Goo, Say-Hak, 2017. "The Case for the Extra-Territorial Application of Corporate Governance Standards in China," EconStor Preprints 173678, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nicole Aregger, 2018. "Asset Prices under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 18.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Liu, Maggie Y. & Mayda, Anna Maria & Zhou, Minghai, 2018. "China's "Great Migration": The Impact of the Reduction in Trade Policy Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 11279, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).