Report NEP-CNA-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng Michael Song & Wei Xiong, 2018. "Risks in China’s Financial System," NBER Working Papers 24230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noëmi, Lisack, 2017. "Alternative finance and credit sector reforms: the case of China," Bank of England working papers 694, Bank of England.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Meredith Crowley & Lu Han & Huasheng Song, 2018. "Markets and Markups: A New Empirical Framework and Evidence on Exporters from China," Discussion Papers 1803, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Zhe Chen & Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2018. "Does Yuan Appreciation Weaken the Increase in Exporters due to Trade Liberalization? Evidence from Chinese Firm-Product Data," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Aug 2018.
- Hongyi Chen & Ran Li & Peter Tillmann, 2018. "Pushing on a String: State-Owned Enterprises and Monetary Policy Transmission in China," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201806, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sally Chen & Joong S Kang, 2018. "Credit Booms—Is China Different?," IMF Working Papers 18/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Arnaud Dupuy, 2018. "Migration in China: to Work or to Wed?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yibin Mu & Chu Wang & Dong Frank Wu, 2017. "China’s Impacts on SSA through the Lens of Growth and Exports," IMF Working Papers 17/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Hua Liao & Celio Andrade & Julio Lumbreras & Jing Tian, 2018. "CO2 Emissions in Beijing: Sectoral Linkages and Demand Drivers," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 113, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Te-Ke Mai & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Pricing carbon emissions in China," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Jin Liu & Bingdong Hou & Xiao-Wei Ma & Hua Liao, 2018. "Solid fuel use for cooking and its health effects on the elderly in rural China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 111, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jingwen Wu & Bingdong Hou & Ruoyu Ke & Yun-Fei Du & Ce Wang & Xiangzheng Li & Jiawei Cai & Tianqi Chen & Meixuan Teng & Jin Liu & Jin-Wei Wang & Hua Liao, 2018. "Residential fuel choice in the rural: A field research on two counties of North China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 109, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bingdong Hou & Xin Tang & Chunbo Ma & Li Liu & Yi-Ming Wei & Hua Liao, 2018. "Cooking fuel choice in rural China: results from microdata," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 110, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Maria Carvalho & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant, 2017. "Understanding the dynamics of global value chains for solar photovoltaic technologies," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 40, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.