Report NEP-CNA-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Kruger & Walter Steingress & Sri Thanabalasingam, 2017. "Product Sophistication and the Slowdown in Chinese Export Growth," Discussion Papers 17-15, Bank of Canada.
- Wu, Wenjie & Wang, Jianghao & Li, Chengyu & Wang, Mark, 2016. "The geography of city liveliness and consumption: evidence from location-based big data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83642, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Agar Brugiavini & Danilo Cavapozzi & Yao Pan, 2017. "Education gradient in well-being late in life: the case of China," Working Papers 2017:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Zhujie Chu & Laura Meriluoto & Kuntal Das & Ying Li & Bolin Chen, 2017. "Determinants of Households’ Recycling Behaviour – Evidence from China," Working Papers in Economics 17/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Wu, Wenjie, 2017. "Airports, market access and local economic performance: Evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Feng, Xunan & Jin, Zhi & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "How Beliefs Influence Behavior: Confucianism and Innovation in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-46, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Piketty, Thomas & Yang, Li & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "Top Executives on Social Media and Information in the Capital Market: Evidence from China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-47, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.