Report NEP-CNA-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-593, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Shuwen Li & Xiandong Qin & Daniel Houser, 2017. "Revisiting Gender Differences in Ultimatum Bargaining: Experimental Evidence from the US and China," Working Papers 1064, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Oh, Yoon Ah, 2017. "China's Economic Ties with Southeast Asia," World Economy Brief 17-18, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Qinxin Guo & Enci Wang & Yongyou Nie & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Profit or Environment? A System Dynamic Model Analysis of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Management System in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017. "Trade exposure of Western Europe to China and Eastern Europe: A spatial econometric analysis of the effects on regional manufacturing employment from 1991-2011," Working Papers 06/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Su, Fengming, 2017. "Study on Modernization of Transport Governance Systems in China," World Economy Brief 17-23, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Xu, Jianwei, 2017. "Chinese Industrial Development and Policy Adjustment in Anaphase of Industrialization," World Economy Brief 17-24, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.