Report NEP-CNA-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Westmore, 2017. "Do government transfers reduce poverty in China?: Micro evidence from five regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1415, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," Working Papers 201706, World Inequality Lab.
- Maria Bruna Zolin & Matilde Cassin & Ilda Mannino, 2017. "Food security, food safety and pesticides: China and the EU compared," Working Papers 2017:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Chu, Angus C. & Shen, Guobing & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Imports and Intellectual Property Rights on Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 81706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abigail S. Hornstein, 2017. "Words vs. actions: International variation in the propensity to fulfil investment pledges in China," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Niu, Honglei & Lekse, William, 2017. "Carbon emission effect of urbanization at regional level: Empirical evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Nishi, Emiko Darcy, 2017. "Trade effects of ASEAN-plus-China and -Japan free trade agreements by production stage and industry," MPRA Paper 81628, University Library of Munich, Germany.