Report NEP-CNA-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Garriga & Aaron Hedlund & Yang Tang & Ping Wang, 2017. "Rural-Urban Migration, Structural Transformation, and Housing Markets in China," NBER Working Papers 23819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boffy-Ramirez, Ernest & Moon, Soojae, 2017. "The Role of China's Household Registration System in the Urban-Rural Income Differential," IZA Discussion Papers 11022, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Qu FENG & Zhifeng WANG & Guiying Laura WU, 2017. "Productivity Dynamics of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1706, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on China's thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Xiao CHEN & Bihong HUANG & Dezhu YE, 2017. "The Role of Punctuation in P2P Lending: Evidence from China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1707, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Yongyou Nie & Enci Wang & Qinxin Guo & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Examining Shanghai Consumer Preferences for Electric Vehicles and Their Attributes," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.