Report NEP-CNA-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nancy Qian, 2017. "The effect of China’s One Child Policy on sex selection, family size, and the school enrolment of daughters," WIDER Working Paper Series 159, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Wu, Guiying Laura, 2017. "Competition, Markups, and Gains from Trade: A Quantitative Analysis of China Between 1995 and 2004," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 12-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Su, Yaqin & Tesfazion, Petros & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "Where Are Migrants from? Inter- vs. Intra-Provincial Rural-Urban Migration in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 120, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ari Van Assche & Jo Van Biesebroeck, 2017. "Functional upgrading in China’s export processing sector," Working Papers Department of Economics 590692, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Yang Zhou & Joshua C. Hall, 2017. "The Impact of Marketization on Entrepreneurship in China: Recent Evidence," Working Papers 17-22, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.