Report NEP-CNA-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang Song & Guangsu Zhou, 2017. "Inequality of opportunity and household education expenditures: Evidence from panel data in China," Working Papers 439, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Wenli Li & Fang Yang & Michael Dotsey, 2017. "The Consequences of an Aging Chinese Miracle," 2017 Meeting Papers 154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tiziano Vescovi & Charlotte Pellizzari, 2017. "Europe goes Chinese? The impact of Chinese globetrotters on European luxury shops," Working Papers 06, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nanak Kakwani & Shi Li & Xiaobing Wang & Mengbing Zhu, 2017. "Evaluating the effectiveness of the Rural Minimum Living Standard Guarantee (Dibao) program in China," Working Papers 440, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hui He & Hanya Li & Jinfan Zhang, 2017. "Does the Stock Market Boost Firm Innovation?; Evidence from Chinese Firms," IMF Working Papers 17/147, International Monetary Fund.
- KOYAMA, Mark & MORIGUCHI, Chiaki & SNG, Tuan-Hwee, 2017. "Geopolitics and Asia’s Little Divergence: State Building in China and Japan After 1850," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-51, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.