Report NEP-CNA-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," GLO Discussion Paper Series 80, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mary Amiti & Mi Dai & Robert C. Feenstra & John Romalis, 2017. "How Did China’s WTO Entry Affect U.S. Prices?," NBER Working Papers 23487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JaeBin Ahn & Romain A Duval, 2017. "Trading with China; Productivity Gains, Job Losses," IMF Working Papers 17/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," MPRA Paper 79642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Housing Price and Population Growth across China: The Role of Housing Supply," MPRA Paper 79641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qian, Xuefeng & Tian, Bifei & Reed, W. Robert & Chen, Ziruo, 2017. "Under cover: detecting the existence of profit-shifting in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).