Report NEP-CNA-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Sun, Ang, 2017. "The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Does Financial Development Lead to Poverty Reduction in China? Time Series Evidence," MPRA Paper 78922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi, 2017. "The Determinants of the Benchmark Interest Rates in China: A Discrete Choice Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2017-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017. "China, Europe and the great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 11972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Casanova & Alvaro Ortiz & Tomasa Rodrigo & Le Xia & JoaquÃn Iglesias, 2017. "Tracking chinese vulnerability in real time using Big Data," Working Papers 17/13, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Pollitt, M. & Yang, C-H. & Chen, H., 2017. "Reforming the Chinese Electricity Supply Sector: Lessons from International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1713, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Van Assche, Ari & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2017. "Functional Upgrading in China's Export Processing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 11967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravi Kanbur & Yue Wang & Xiaobo Zhang, 2017. "The great Chinese inequality turnaround," Working Papers 433, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Richa Saraf, 2017. "Impact of China on World Commodity Prices and Commodity Exporters," Discussion Papers 2017-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.