Report NEP-CNA-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhang, Xin, 2017. "Smog in Our Brains: Gender Differences in the Impact of Exposure to Air Pollution on Cognitive Performance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 32, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jared Rubin & Debin Ma, 2017. "The Paradox of Power: Understanding Fiscal Capacity in Imperial China and Absolutist Regimes," Working Papers 17-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kuhn, Lena & Brosig, Stephan & Zhang, Linxiu, 2017. "Social transfers in rural China: Do they contribute to poverty reduction?," IAMO Policy Briefs 31e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Liu, Wan-Hsin & Langhammer, Rolf J., 2016. "China's growth challenges," Kiel Policy Brief 101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jian Gao & Bogang Jun & Alex Sandy Pentland & Tao Zhou & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "Collective Learning in China's Regional Economic Development Formations of Co-Inventors During the Dot-com Bubble in the Research Triangle Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1706, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2017.