Report NEP-CNA-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glewwe, Paul & Huang, Qiuqiong & Park, Albert, 2017. "Cognitive Skills, Noncognitive Skills, and School-to-Work Transitions in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 10566, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karachiwalla, Naureen & Park, Albert, 2017. "Promotion Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from Chinese Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 10547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guo, Di & Jiang, Kun & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2017. "Institutions and Managerial Task Allocation: Evidence from Chinese Entrepreneurs," CEPR Discussion Papers 11853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Che, Yi & Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2017. "Institutional Difference and FDI Location Choice: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 77158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yuan & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Exploring the Trade–Urbanization Nexus in Developing Economies: Evidence and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 636, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yi Zeng & Huashuai Chen & Xiaomin Liu & Rui Ye & Enjun Xie & Zhihua Chen & Jiehua Lu & Jianxin Li & Yaohua Tian & Ting Ni & Lars Bolund & Kenneth C. Land & Anatoliy Yashin & Angela M. O'Rand & Liang S, 2017. "Sex differences in genetic associations with longevity in Han Chinese: sex-stratified genome-wide association study and polygenic risk score analysis," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Lozev, Ivan & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "To guide or not to guide? Quantitative monetary policy tools and macroeconomic dynamics in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kim, Soyoung & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2017. "Effects of monetary and macro-prudential policies – evidence from inflation targeting economies in the Asia-Pacific region and potential implications for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.