Report NEP-CNA-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "China’s Dual Export Sector," Discussion Papers 2017-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Mingzhi Xu & Alexis Antoniades, 2017. "What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 23161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qing Liu & Larry D Qiu, 2017. "Effects of Intermediate Input Tariff Reduction on Innovations in China," Working Papers 022017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Meng, Xin & Zhao, Guochang, 2016. "The Long Shadow of the Chinese Cultural Revolution: The Intergenerational Transmission of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10460, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tao Jin & Huang Xiaoyu & Jin Chao & Zheng Siqi, 2016. "On the Functional Orientation and Path Choice of China?s Real Estate Tax Reform," Working Paper 501291, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Laurène PETITFOUR & Xiezhe HUANGFU & Martine AUDIBERT & Jacky MATHONNAT, 2017. "Efficiency of township hospitals in China in the context of the drug policy reform: Progress should not get bogged in midstream - A case study from a survey in Weifang prefecture," Working Papers P185, FERDI.