Report NEP-CNA-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiang, Meishan & Paudel, Krishna & Mi, Yunsheng, 2017. "Rural Land Transfer and Financial Impact: Evidence from China," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Long Lam & Lee Branstetter & Ines M. L. Azevedo, 2017. "Against the Wind: China's Struggle to Integrate Wind Energy into Its National Grid," Policy Briefs PB17-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin Vespignani, 2017. "The impact of global uncertainty on the global economy, and large developed and developing economies," CAMA Working Papers 2017-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stephen Gibbons & Wenjie Wu, 2017. "Airports, Market Access and Local Economic Performance: Evidence from China," SERC Discussion Papers 0211, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wang, Meijuan, 2016. "Estimating the Impact of Central Winter Heating on Air Quality in China," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252667, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.