Report NEP-CNA-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-574, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Huang, Wei & Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2016. "The Power of Social Pensions," IZA Discussion Papers 10425, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Qu, Zhaopeng & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "The Glass ceiling effect in urban China: Wage inequality of rural-urban migrants," MERIT Working Papers 2016-069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wenli Cheng & Yongzeng Wu, 2016. "Bank Finance for Private Firms in China: Does Political Capital Still Pay Off?," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yingxia Pu & Ying Ge, 2016. "Multilateral mechanism analysis of interprovincial migration flows in China," ERSA conference papers ersa16p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrica Di Stefano & Daniela Marconi, 2016. "Structural transformation and allocation efficiency in China and India," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1093, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Giuseppe Migali, 2017. "The transmission of health across 7 generations in China, 1789-1906," Working Papers 147116320, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jingjing Liu & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Inbound tourism as a driving force of the regional innovation system: An impact study on China," ERSA conference papers ersa16p600, European Regional Science Association.