Report NEP-CNA-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaiji Chen & Patrick Higgins & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2016. "Impacts of Monetary Stimulus on Credit Allocation and Macroeconomy: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 22650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean Miner, 2016. "China's New Economic Frontier: Overcoming Obstacles to Continued Growth," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard Harris & Shengyu Li, 2016. "Government Assistance and Total Factor Productivity: Firm-level Evidence from China, 1998-2007," CEGAP Working Papers 2016_04, Durham University Business School.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2016. "Chinese And African Migrant Entrepreneur’s Articulation Shaped By African Agency," MPRA Paper 73755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Granath, Louise, 2016. "The rise of China: Competing or complementary to DAC aid flows in Africa?," Working Papers in Economics 671, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Tsang, Andrew, 2016. "The diffusion and dynamics of producer prices, deflationary pressure across Asian countries, and the role of China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fan Li & Yingquan Song & Hongmei Yi & Jianguo Wei & Linxiu Zhang & Yaojiang Shi & James Chu & Natalie Johnson & Prashant Loyalka & Scott Rozelle, 2015. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on the Matriculation of Junior High School Students into Rural China’s High Schools," LICOS Discussion Papers 36815, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gordon Hanson & Kaveh Majlesi, 2016. "Importing Political Polarization? The Electoral Consequences of Rising Trade Exposure," NBER Working Papers 22637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability Tracking and Social Capital in China’s Rural Secondary School System," LICOS Discussion Papers 37916, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Hui Jin & Isabel Rial, 2016. "Regulating Local Government Financing Vehicles and Public-Private Partnerships in China," IMF Working Papers 16/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia, 2016. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," 2016 Meeting Papers 826, Society for Economic Dynamics.